George sent me a recipe that I just had to try out. It's a cookie cake pie. A pie crust with cookie dough and then cake batter that is baked together. Finished off with icing and sprinkles. It turned out pretty good but next time will need to bake longer at a lower temperature to give everything a chance to bake evenly. This one was chocolate chip cookie dough and funfetti cake mix. I have several ideas for different cookie/cake combinations!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Something New
George sent me a recipe that I just had to try out. It's a cookie cake pie. A pie crust with cookie dough and then cake batter that is baked together. Finished off with icing and sprinkles. It turned out pretty good but next time will need to bake longer at a lower temperature to give everything a chance to bake evenly. This one was chocolate chip cookie dough and funfetti cake mix. I have several ideas for different cookie/cake combinations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment