Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Updates

We found out I was pregnant on May 3rd. We had been trying for quite some time so we decided to wait a few weeks before sharing the news, just in case. On May 22nd we told the girls first and then the rest of the family. I had really started feeling pretty bad at this point and didn't think I could hide it at family dinner. Morning sickness kicked my butt this time around!

After switching doctor's and finally having a real appoint at 11 weeks, I let the doctor know my fear of twins and she ordered an ultrasound. We were relieved to see one healthy baby with a strong heartbeat! The due date was set as January 6, 2012. Finally, I won't be all alone come birthday time ;)

12 weeks baby bump :)

Almost 18 weeks. This baby is sitting so low compared to the girls! I've been experiencing pelvic pain for the first time and my hips are actually spreading. Too bad I'll be having another c-section. This baby feels like it might actually try to make a break for it! We've schedule the anatomy ultrasound for August 22nd. George and I will be taking half days at work for the appointment and we'll be taking the girls so they can see their new sibling! They are SO excited for this little one and are both hoping for a brother.

No comments: