Monday, January 7, 2008
A Funny Story
So, I was flushing the toilet after Sammie forgot while grabbing a tissue for Erin who is on my side with my phone. Erin is fascinated by the toilet and attempted to throw her tissue in the flushing toilet. To prevent clogging, I grabbed the tissue, but dropped my phone! I immediately took out the battery. As I was driving the girls to daycare, I was holding my phone up in front of the heating vents to dry it out with no luck. I activated my old phone, so that I wouldn't feel the stress of not having a phone. (How did we ever survive without a cell phone!!) Upon advice from the internet (how did we survive before Google!), my phone is in a jar of rice to pull out the moisture. Hopefully, it works! If not, our contract is up in March and I'll get a new phone then. My old phone will last that long, if I don't drop it in the toilet too! Ha Ha! The picture is of my phone dissembled on the back of my monitor at work, drying out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment