Monday, January 28, 2008

Not Quite Ready



I cleaned up the potty chair we had gotten for Sammie and put it out in the living room for Erin to play with. The idea is to get her thinking about potty training. The first thing she did when she saw it was sit down and grab a book to look at! With the play house in the living room, I couldn't help but to stage these pictures (with Sammie's help of course)!! Erin seems to be pretty accurate when you ask if she needs changed. I was starting to think the potty training would happen pretty quick, and then this happened . . . After giving Erin a bath, she was walking around the bathroom in her birthday suit while I was getting her lotion out. I looked over to check on her and she had slipped and fallen. I noticed a wet spot on the floor and didn't realize what it was at first. Then it hit me! Erin had just peed on the floor and then slipped on it! I couldn't help but giggle. Needless to say, she had to go right back into the bath!

No comments: