
What happens when two analytical people rent a storage space and clear out their house in order to sell it? This does. We were laughing as we sorted things into piles based on their size, shape and ability to support other things, and this was only our first trip! George has made several more stops on his way home from work. I haven't seen it yet, but I do know that every available inch in the space is being well utilized! Our house looks great and has never been so clean! The first open house was slow and consisted of our neighbors and one of our relator's clients. Yesterday we came home to a message on the machine letting us know that someone wanted to see the house tonight after work. I woke up earlier than usual this morning so that I could get all of the beds made and clean out the cat boxes. Cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment