Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Catching Up

Graduation: It took a long time and a lot of hard work, but with loads of support from family, friends, professors, and co-workers I finally made it!! I still feel like I have some homework I should be doing, but I know that feeling will pass!! My final grades are in and I passed so now I wait for my diploma to be mailed in 4-6 weeks.

We held my graduation party at Sippo Lake Park. George did an amazing job of providing an excellent meal!! Thanks to all that came and a special thanks to Jill and her cookies!! Sammie did some fishing and caught the first and second fish of her life! She was so excited! The babies hung out at the lake and watched.

Erin took a turn fishing, but her reaction to the worms was way more entertaining. She called them noodles. She is such a neat freak that she was cleaning the dirt out of the worm container, being very careful not to touch any worms!

Con and Giovanni came for a visit on Sunday and the kids played great together. Erin loves to help Giovanni put his binki in when it falls out. It's so cute to watch her mother Giovanni, especially since they're about the same size now!
The kids loved having nana and papa up for a visit, but with me being home all the time and the extra people, Erin had a hard time adjusting. She kept trying to play through her nap, but on this day, she decided to sleep by the door. It's hard to see, but she put her pillow right in front of her door and went to sleep. I barely got the door open to snap this pic. One day she refused to nap, but eventually fell asleep on papa's lap.
I know that others have lots of fun pics from the past weekend and I'll post more as I get them!

No comments: