
Today the princesses found a castle that nana had bought for Samantha awhile ago. I always thought it was too big for inside and was never brave enough to set it up outside, so it never got setup, but today I couldn't resist! (Plus the already had all of the parts out of the bag!) It was much smaller than I imagined and super cute! They had a lot fun pretending to go night, night and then Erin realized the fun of pressing her face into the mesh, which lead to the discovery of the reason this is an outside tent with stakes to tie it down! (See video!) I'm always afraid that once a door is deemed an outside toy it is doomed to destruction in a day! My children once again showed me that any toy is doomed for destruction, because several of the supports are now bent and one is cracked most of the way through. Oh well, lots of laughs were had and that's the most important part! Besides, we have plenty of duct tape!!
2 comments:
barqmail.com
(barmail? oops!)
Nana would love to take credit for all that fun, but I don't remember buying that tent!
Post a Comment