

I've decided to take advantage of Erin's interest in the potty and my extra free time. Late last week she had to go #2 during dinner and told us in time 2 nights in a row, so I figured it was time to go for it! Sunday after her nap she was dry until bedtime and was pants less for about 2 hours without any messes on the floor. Monday got screwed up a little cause I needed to get some stuff from the store in the morning, but after nap she had the same results as Sunday except for when I left and George was cooking dinner. Today was a bit more of a mess. I realized that if she is wearing something absorbent, she will not tell me she has to go, but if she is pants less, she runs to the potty (most of the time). After her nap we went out to get pull up and panties. The pull ups are absorbent so she never says anything, but the panties are different. In the span of a few hours, she went through 7 pairs, but only 2 pairs were complete accidents. The other 5 were only a little wet cause she stopped herself and came to the potty. We've also implemented a potty treat program: 1 M&M's for #1's and 2 M&M's for #2's. Erin loves this program!! lol! She also loves helping clean up her potty. I'm hoping that after a few more days of panties all day, Erin will get the hang of it. Plus she looks so stinking cute in her little panties!!
No comments:
Post a Comment