Friday, April 24, 2009

Time to Recover?

I wish we could have had some time to recover from Easter, but life must go on! After work on Monday, I took the kids to that All Kids Sale in Sugarcreek. It was HUGE and chaotic. I got a bunch of summer clothes for Erin, but Sammie's sizes were all pretty picked through. The find of the day was a pair of Heelys that were Sammie's size. She has been wanting these shoes for a very, very long time and was bursting with excitement when we found them. She hugged them the rest of the time there and most of the way home. After a little cleaning, they looked brand new! Not bad for $5! This was the girls first trip to Amish Country and they were interested in the horse drawn buggies and the clothes that the Amish and Mennonite were wearing. Overall, a very good trip!

No comments: