Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bits and Pieces of Today

The girls waiting for yiayia to come in the morning. They do this most Tuesdays and Thursdays, especially Erin. She sits there and calls for yiayia until she gets here.
My babies holding Katarina. Sammie was very excited to hold her. Erin kissed her a million times and was very concerned about her and why she was crying and what she was doing. It's so cute to see how fascinated kids are by babies.
This is the spider that lives on our deck railing. He's big (half dollar size) and scary and we have all stopped using the railing when going up or down the stairs. I don't want to kill him since he is a spider outside just doing his thing, and I'm too scared of him to move him. I guess the guy who's repairing the deck will have to handle him this week!
Update: This is a barn spider: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barn_spider
The spider in Charlotte's Web is a barn spider!!

No comments: