




Aultman Family Fair We met up with Con, Lindsey, and Giovanni for dinner and fun at Aultman's pinic at the Stark County Fair Grounds. It was a lot of fun.! We all ate a lot of really good food along with cotton candy, popcorn, and snow cones! Then the kids got to ride ponies, which I think was the highlight. Giovanni and Erin we were both bursting with excitement! There were also a bunch of blow of bouncy thing, several of which the adults could take the young ones on. Giovanni and Sammie loved the big slide and Erin loved the caterpillar. It was a great event and we look forward to what's in store for next year! There are also some great pics on Con and Lindsey's blog.
Computer IssuesErin loves to help me around the house. It's to the point where we have to give her a screwdriver and let her help. For example, I bought new window well covers today (thanks hail storm!) and Erin had to help remove the old ones and install the new ones. I had to get her own screwdriver because she through a fit when I tried to use the she was holding for me. Anyway, the computer is up and running again!
Time Out
Time Out I've been using time out for Erin lately. She thinks its a game and occasionally puts herself in time out. She threw a block at Sammie yesterday and I asked what she should do, thinking she would say sorry and give Sammie a kiss, but she decided to she should go to time out, but wasn't too thrilled when she couldn't up when she wanted to!
Home Repair
We are making a giant effort to get a ton of house cleanup done before the party. The driveway is getting sealed this week, so George and I had to clean it up and dig parts of it out Friday night. We will be trying to pressure the house and garage, get the carpets cleaned professional, and the deck and fence in the back yard stained. I have most of the paperwork in the computer room sorted through and the toys have been sorted through! Such a relief to see the floor in the computer room again! lol!
The Test
We had dinner at Taggart's tonight and George got a malted milkshake. As a test, we let Erin drink a good amount to see if the hive culprit from a few weeks ago was malt. I didn't notice anything during her bath so maybe it was the strawberry. It's going to be hard to run a home test though since Erin doesn't eat strawberries. Never has. Maybe that's her body's way of avoiding the hives!
Speaking of Bath. . .
I told Erin to wash her baby during her bath while I gathered dirty laundry. When I went to check on her a minute later she had emptied out her shampoo onto her poofy and was wahing her baby. Her shampoo is head and shoulders, which is not only expensive but very blue. The water was blue and I had to run fresh water just to get her rinsed off. Next time I'll have to be more careful of what I tell her do! So smart!!
New Daycare
A spot has opened up for Erin at the Aultman daycare center. I turned in a notice for both of the girls at their current daycare since they'll both be starting their new places on September 3rd. Erin was very excited about going to daycare with Vanni! Sammie is still unsure about her new school, but is excited about the Jewish Center after school except for the fact that her sister won't be there!
I think that's everything!! lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment