

Wednesday was first days for both of my girls. Sammie started 3rd grade at Mason. She was so nervous the night before and that morning, but once she met her teacher, Mr. Smith, and settled into her desk she was fine. I was more upset than she was and had to fight back tears as I drove off! Today she didn't even want me to walk her to the door stating that she was in the 3rd grade now and was too big to be walked in! So cute (and independent. Where does she get that?)! Sammie also had her first day at the Jewish Center on Wednesday and had a great time. Two kids from her class also go to the Center. Erin started at the Aultman Child Care Center. I sat with her for a few minutes while the class was reading a book with animal sounds. I told her that I had to go and she gave me a kiss and sat down with the other kids. No crying!! I hope everyday is like this. We'll see tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment