Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's a Week?

Life is crazy! The girls started Sunday School today. Sammie moved to the 3rd and 4th grade class and Erin started in the 2 and 3 year old room. They have a bigger class than they expected so I, along with 2 other moms, stayed to help out. It was a lot of fun! Sunday School is just the start of a very busy week! After church, I had rehearsal for the vintage fashion show. Monday starts Greek school for Samantha. Tuesday is gymnastics. Wednesday is free (for now)! Thursday is Greek dance and my water aerobics class. Friday I have full dress rehearsal for the fashion show. Saturday, George is taking the girls to swim while I prepare for the fashion show. Last but not least, our friends are baptizing their daughter next Sunday! Add to that the extra hours George has been working since they are still in their busy season and the extra hours I'll be working at night due to a girl quiting!! Crazy! I can't even imagine what life will be like once basketball starts! I need more than 7 days in the week!!
Other than a busy schedule, things are going well. Grandpa's getting stronger and stronger, Erin had a good potty day today with no accidents, Samantha started the gifted program at school this week (Mason seems to be having a very positive affect on her!!) and is excited about her upcoming haircut. She's really been struggling with getting it clean during her showers and I don't blame her! It's super thick! We decided today to take her to have it trimmed and thinned out, but rehearsal ran later than expected so we weren't able to go today. Hopefully, it will help! I'll try to remember to take before and after pictures!

No comments: