Monday, September 22, 2008

Taming the Mane

I took Sammie for a haircut tonight after Greek school. It took the poor girl 15 mins just to comb it out. She cut a few layers in and framed Sammie's face. Very cute! Then she asked my opinion. I felt the back (the trouble spot) and it was still very thick so I asked if there was anything she could do. Then we were introduced to the greatest hair cutting tool every! I have never heard of this miracle being that my hair is like corn silk! George knew of their existence and rolled his eyes at my excitement. The name of this God send: Thinning Shears!! (Can you hear the choir of angels singing hallelujah?) After her shower tonight, I brushed and blow dried it and could tell a difference. I'm excited to see what it will look like in the morning! I'll be sure to take pics in the morning to post later. I did forget the before, as usual, but there is a picture from before church yesterday. Close enough! I'm crossing my fingers that this works!

1 comment:

Florida fun said...

your mother has a pair!!!!