As I was driving to work on Friday, I saw several rainbows. Not the curved ones we're used to, but straight, vertical ones. It was weird yet beautiful. I'm thinking it was caused by the sun reflected on the frozen air as it was rising. I thought about trying to snap a picture with my phone, but it was so cold I didn't want to take my gloves off!! In fact, poor Erin got wrapped up in a Browns stadium blanket for transport. She was used to it by the end of the day and now requests to have her own blanket over her face on the way to and from the car!





On Saturday, Samantha had her first basketball game. She was nervous when she realized that grandma and grandpa Clapper were coming as well as nana and papa. Despite her nerves, she made a basket that was followed by thunderous applause!! I think she's still in shock that she made that basket!! It's so fun to watch the kids play!!
Sunday another mom and I taught the 2 & 3-year-olds Sunday School Class. Both of the regular teachers had plans to be out of town and asked us if we could take over for the day since we stay and help out every week and know the kids and the routine. It was a lot of fun! The teachers had everything together so that made it really easy. We talked about Jonah and the whale and the kids really picked up on the story! It also helped that there was just 3 girls in class! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment