Thursday, January 8, 2009

Toddler Lockdown

Erin has been sneaking out of her room at night and down the stairs (which reminds me of stories my mom tells about one of her daughter ;p ) Erin usually waits on the stairs for someone to find her, which can be awhile since she can be so quiet. She has scared me a couple times when I've turned the corner to go upstairs and she yells "HI!"!! I got an excellent idea from Bruce's girlfriend Megan about putting up the baby gate in front of door. It's been working great! The first morning she asked for it to be taken down, but now I think she likes it! I went to get her out this morning and she asked to stay in until yiayia came to change her. Now, I'm waiting for her to figure out how to get over this on her own!

No comments: