Sunday, February 24, 2008

Baby Mozart




Erin has been teething this week and has been a lovely toddler because of it! She has been refusing to eat and drink a lot since her gums have been so sensitive. It's amazing the attitude changes that can be caused by teething!! It's exhausting for all of us! She threw 7-8 full on, throw yourself to floor, kick and scream, temper tantrums at church plus uncountable more at home after church! I had several moms smile at me with knowing, sympathetic eyes. It's so hard because I want to pick her up when she does it, but I know it will only cause the situation to become worse! I've noticed the times I just patiently wait it out without paying any attention to her, the tantrums end much more quickly!! Anyway, this pic came from about a 10 minute span of my happy, sweet, peanut being herself. She loves playing the piano! Maybe all the Baby Einstein videos she watches at daycare are rubbing off!! We've started discussing the game plan for toddler proofing Erin's room in preparation for her move to a toddler bed. We have no set time frame, but want to be ready in case Erin decides she's done with her crib.



No comments: