I was taking some pictures of the girls and their Valentine's gifts. Sammie got a giant ladybug, which she calls her lovebug and Erin got a new Elmo that blow kisses. I surprised them Thursday morning with the gifts and it made both of their days! Erin talked to Elmo all the way to the daycare and I heard she was very protective of him while she was there! Sammie's lovebug has taken a place of honor next to puppy on her bed! Anyway, I wanted to snap a couple of pictures of the girls and their new toys and I caught the perfect picture. It shows the special bond that exists between sisters no matter what the age gap. A picture is truly worth a thousand words! I also know that these moments will become few and far between as my first baby draws nearer to teenhood and her little sis tries to copy everything she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment