Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Miss Independent

My sweet peanut is such a toddler. She's already well into her terrible two's! I know you should try not to compare your children, but I never remember Sammie throwing the tantrums that Erin throws! If anyone remembers different please remind me! Erin has finally learned not to throw herself to the floor in the kitchen. There are times where she ends up with rug burn from flailing around on the floor. George told me that she was throwing a tantrum the other night and one of her shoes went flying. Erin then started laughing at the fact that her shoe came off. Crazy moods swings! When I pull her out the tub, I have to hold her tight because she gets so mad that she's been taken out of the tub. I'm terrified that she's really going to hurt herself on one of the many hard services. We've learned just to be patient and it will pass. I'm going to try to get one of these fits on video to share it with those who have not yet experienced this miracle! In this clip, Erin uses one her favorite words, No. You can ask almost anything and she'll say no. She loves to do things on her own and gets very upset (tantrum) if you try to help her. I have no idea where this massive independence streak come from! :) Her speech is improving everyday, and she loves to say hi when she sees you! I also found out tonight that she loves watching the videos of herself! If only I had two cameras so I could record her watching herself. Maybe, I'll try to set something up with the regular video camera!


No comments: