Sunday, February 24, 2008
Sammie's New Look- (Pics to come)
Sammie had a check up at the eye doctor on Saturday. The school has never reported a problem, but they only test for nearsightedness. I have never noticed her struggling with anything, but I am severely farsighted, so I thought it would be best to have Sammie checked out. Well, it turns it she is slightly farsighted. The doctor, after seeing the look on my face after this announcement, kept reassuring me that she does not have my eyes! There is no sign of an astigmatism, which I also have, and this may be something she grows out of! She is so excited to have glasses and she does look super cute in the red frames she picked out on her own. She only needs to wear them for close work like reading, but will end up wearing them most of the time just so she doesn't forget to put them on when she needs to. Hopefully, she does grow out of this and never has to know the lifelong struggle of poor eyesight! My mom reminded me that I was excited when I first got glasses, but that excitment fades quickly :) I'll post pics as soon as the glasses come in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment