
Monday we met Jill at Kohl's for some shopping and then lunch. I'm trying to get some more/new professional clothes for my new job. Anyone who has had the privilege of shopping for clothes for me knows what this entails! :) (My mom probably still has nightmares about dress shopping for me and George cringes when I ask him to come and help me!!) Tuesday we went to Jill's house to swim. The girls really love being in the water! If swimming is mentioned around Erin, she's starts to take clothes off in preparation! Erin went the whole time without a swim diaper and didn't pee in the pool from what we could tell! I took her in 3 times and she peed on the deck a couple times, which we agreed was ok since it was not in the pool! Sammie continues to become stronger and more confident in her swimming abilities! I'm so proud of the progress she has made through her swim lessons!
No comments:
Post a Comment