Friday, we went to Kountry Kones with Con, Lindsey, and Giovanni. The girls loved their ice cream and Giovanni loved his mommy's milkshake. The children then burned off their extra energy with somersaults, Erin's latest talent. I didn't get too many pics because my ice cream was melting faster than I could eat. I looked just as bad as Erin except I didn't get it on my clothes! :) Check out Lindsey's site (link on the right) to see some of the great pics she got!Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Ice Cream
Friday, we went to Kountry Kones with Con, Lindsey, and Giovanni. The girls loved their ice cream and Giovanni loved his mommy's milkshake. The children then burned off their extra energy with somersaults, Erin's latest talent. I didn't get too many pics because my ice cream was melting faster than I could eat. I looked just as bad as Erin except I didn't get it on my clothes! :) Check out Lindsey's site (link on the right) to see some of the great pics she got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment