Erin loves the block room at the YMCA. We play in here sometimes while Sammie is at swim. Today she was climbing up and going down the slide all by herself. Of course when I tried to record it she noticed the camera and wanted to see it, even though she hadn't gone down yet! Once I turned the camera off she went right up and slid down! Lil' Stinker!!Sunday, July 27, 2008
The Block Room
Erin loves the block room at the YMCA. We play in here sometimes while Sammie is at swim. Today she was climbing up and going down the slide all by herself. Of course when I tried to record it she noticed the camera and wanted to see it, even though she hadn't gone down yet! Once I turned the camera off she went right up and slid down! Lil' Stinker!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment