Wednesday, July 30, 2008
3 Years Down, a Lifetime to Go!
George and I celebrated out 3rd anniversary by going to dinner at Rolando's with the girls. The service was slow and not very good, which brought back even more memories! Although the service was a little rough, we had such a beautiful and fun reception! We wanted to eat upstairs and they would have let us, except the air conditioning wasn't on and it was extremely hot! After dinner we picked up an ice cream cake and once the kids were in bed, we had champagne and ice cream cake. I know this sounds like an odd combo, but it actually went very well together! I asked George Tuesday night if I could wear my wedding dress to work, but we thought it might be a little too formal! I'll put that dress on again one of these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment