Sunday, July 6, 2008

Swimming

We've been doing a lot of swimming this weekend. Saturday morning the kids have their lessons. George didn't have to work so he was able to watch both girls. Erin was such a ham during her class! She's usually calm and quiet, but this week she must have wanted to show off for baba. She had the instructor dying laughing. For one song we sing face goes under before putting the kids' face in the water. When I sang this Erin yelled no in response. The instructor and I giggled and I just couldn't bring myself to put her face in! Sammie passed the guppy level and is now in minnow I. She was so excited cause guppy is the hardest level to pass and she was at this level for 4 sessions. When they told her she had passed, she looked like she was going to burst! We are so proud of her and all of her hard work! Saturday evening the girls and I went swimming at grandma's. Sunday afternoon, we headed to grandma and grandpa Clapper's for even more swimming. The girls had fun jumping off of the diving board! Erin got upset everytime before she jumped off, but wanted to keep doing it!


No comments: