Friday, May 29, 2009

Taste of Canton

We attended the taste of Canton event downtown last Thursday night for dinner. There was a giant tent full of 32 area restaurant/food vendors offering tastes of their fares for $1-$5. A couple of the places even had free samples. There were tons of people (way too many for my tastes!). We first looked at the menu and decided what we wanted before making the first trip in. After finishing round one we decided to head back in for dessert. I made it about 5 mins before I couldn't take any more. The girls and I headed out of the tent to hang out in the lawn while George rounded up some dessert for us. The girls had fun and looked really cute sharing their dessert! It was great to be able to taste food from so many different place at one time!

No comments: