Sleeping all day, running from the kids. . . what a life!! I think Sugar's favorite part of the day is when George leaves in the morning. He leaves the bedroom door open and Sugar comes to curl up in bed with me. One morning, I had her wrapped up in my arms and she was purring so hard I thought she was going to explode! Of course this peaceful time together is usually interrupted by a curious toddler!
Monday, March 23, 2009
I Wish I was a Cat. . .
Sleeping all day, running from the kids. . . what a life!! I think Sugar's favorite part of the day is when George leaves in the morning. He leaves the bedroom door open and Sugar comes to curl up in bed with me. One morning, I had her wrapped up in my arms and she was purring so hard I thought she was going to explode! Of course this peaceful time together is usually interrupted by a curious toddler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment