Whenever I am home alone with the kids and am cooking dinner, Erin wants to be held. It is not easy to cook with a toddler clawing at your leg wanting up, so I had to come up with a solution. I found that she likes to sit on the island and have a snack. It helps her feel like part of the action without being in the way. I call her my little sous chef!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Sous Chef
Whenever I am home alone with the kids and am cooking dinner, Erin wants to be held. It is not easy to cook with a toddler clawing at your leg wanting up, so I had to come up with a solution. I found that she likes to sit on the island and have a snack. It helps her feel like part of the action without being in the way. I call her my little sous chef!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment