Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Little Peanut

I took Erin to the doctor's this morning. She remembered the nurse and kicked and screamed the entire time we were trying to measure her. She is 22 pounds and 32 inches. Her head and length are in the 50th percentile and her weight remains in the 10th percentile. I joked with the nurse that I didn't understand how that works out considering the potbelly Erin has!! The doctor was pleased with her development and agreed that the random fevers and vomiting are probably associated with teething or are just small colds due to the weather. Then came the shots! I think Erin was screaming at a volume only dogs could hear cause I couldn't hear anything!! After a few seconds the level came down. It took a few minutes to calm her. Luckily, the doctor has Erin's favorite treat, suckers! She felt much better once the sucker was in her mouth! I'm glad I took the day off to take her. I know it's rough for yiayia to handle the screaming and tantrums. Erin may be small, but she lets you know when she's not happy!! We are so blessed to have two beautiful healthy daughters (and we pray that it stays like that)!

No comments: