Erin is so sweet with her babies. If they fall (or she drops them) she says uh oh, picks them up, kisses them, and then rocks them while saying shh and rubbing their backs to calm them. She's so nurturing! I love seeing how much she is growing and changing! She's even starting to count along with me. Watching children grow and develop is watching a miracle. The changes that their little brains make is so impressive! These clips are cute too because both girls are rocking, but not always together! (I had to seperate the clip up into three parts. It was too big to post as is. I need to see if I can change the settings on my camera to record smaller files.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kids loving their babies means loving mommies and daddies to them!
good job Carrie & George
How sweet. She reminds me of my sister Nikki when she was little. NIkki was so lovy to dolls like that too! Her personality is definately soft and sweet!
Post a Comment