Erin has gone #2 in the potty twice. Once on Saturday with George and I and once on Tuesday with yiayia. We are so excited about this! She was a little afraid the first time and stood up first, but I sat her back down and rubbed her back and told her she was fine. Now, she's not afraid and knows the process, even knowing that her pant need to come off. Her favorite part is flushing the big potty. Now, we just need to get her to tell us when she has to go. I asked the daycare to put her on the potty a few times a day, but I don't think they are. I have a feeling they think I'm crazy! :)
Sammie has basketball practice tonight. So far, she has really been enjoying it. During Saturday's practice, they learned to shoot. Sammie did pretty good with the bank shot being her best. There has been a count down at our house recently and it's not for spring. Aunt Angie is coming and Sammie can barely contain herself. We've decided to let Sammie stay up and go with me to the airport to pick Angie up. I'm hoping she'll sleep in on Friday and give Angie a chance to adjust to the time difference. I see lots of happy tears in the near future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment