

Saturday started off with the girls waking up earlier than normal. I made them breakfast and they ate at the island so that I could keep an eye on them while I did the dishes. Then the girls played trains while I cleaned up the dining and living rooms. Nana came over at 11 to take Sammie to see Mary Poppins at Playhouse Square. While they were gone, Erin and I installed 4 ceiling lights, replaced 3 outlets, and fixed a light in the basement. Once George got home from work, he helped me hang our new smoke detectors and changed the oil in my truck. We opened the windows and shut off the AC until the kittens started climbing the screens. Harriet looks more like a salamander in the picture than a kitten! After dinner, we picked up Sammie. The girls crashed once we made it home. What a long, but very productive day!
No comments:
Post a Comment