

Sammie had a Birthday party for Erin in her room Tuesday night complete with dancing, make overs, and coloring. Sammie also made invitations and response cards that were hung on our bedroom doors. It was very sweet and Erin loved the party.

To celebrate Erin's actual birthday, she got to wear what ever she wanted to daycare (a sundress, sandals, her hair down and a pin that said Birthday Girl). She also took fruit bars to share with her friends. For dinner we went to Taggart's. Erin wanted ice cream for her birthday and Taggart's has awesome food (and bitners!). While we were waiting for our food, Erin opened her card from Aunt Jill and was very excited about the kitten on the front of the card. Thank you Aunt Jill! Then she opened a small gift that we bought at FAO Swartz in NYC. I remember having one of these penguin chase games when I was younger and loving it. I had started looking around the internet for one before we went on vacation. I saw this as we leaving FAO Swartz and went right back in to buy it! The kids had a blast playing with it once we got home and installed the battery.
No comments:
Post a Comment