I was in my water aerobics class when the tornado warning was called for Stark county. We were pulled out the pool and asked to stay in the hallway. I had no way of seeing what was going on outside and was not allowed in the locker room to get my cell phone. After 25 minutes we were allowed in the locker room and I had a message from George about the weather. I tried calling his phone and the house phone a couple of times with no answer. I became a little worried and headed home without showering. On my way home I saw a rainbow. I looked at it and said out loud, "I'm taking that as a good sign". George called me back when I was close to home and all was well. He had Erin in the shower since there was nothing but rain at our house. I was relieved to know that all was well, but I kind of knew that after seeing God's promise!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Tornado Warnings and Rainbows
I was in my water aerobics class when the tornado warning was called for Stark county. We were pulled out the pool and asked to stay in the hallway. I had no way of seeing what was going on outside and was not allowed in the locker room to get my cell phone. After 25 minutes we were allowed in the locker room and I had a message from George about the weather. I tried calling his phone and the house phone a couple of times with no answer. I became a little worried and headed home without showering. On my way home I saw a rainbow. I looked at it and said out loud, "I'm taking that as a good sign". George called me back when I was close to home and all was well. He had Erin in the shower since there was nothing but rain at our house. I was relieved to know that all was well, but I kind of knew that after seeing God's promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment