Sammie started the 4th grade on Tuesday. She was a little nervous, but I kept reminding her that she had friends that would be there so she would be fine. Erin and I walked with her to her classroom and she gave us both a hug and kiss (in the classroom, in front of the other kids!). I made sure that her teacher knew that the daycare would be picking her up since I knew Sammie's biggest concern was missing her bus. Then we left and I waved as I walked out the door holding back the tears. I have teared up the first day of school every year! I can't believe my baby is in 4th grade!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
First Day of 4th Grade & CHAP
Sammie started the 4th grade on Tuesday. She was a little nervous, but I kept reminding her that she had friends that would be there so she would be fine. Erin and I walked with her to her classroom and she gave us both a hug and kiss (in the classroom, in front of the other kids!). I made sure that her teacher knew that the daycare would be picking her up since I knew Sammie's biggest concern was missing her bus. Then we left and I waved as I walked out the door holding back the tears. I have teared up the first day of school every year! I can't believe my baby is in 4th grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment